Below, the user may get familiar with the different types of “cookies” that are used on the Websites of Fit Invest, their purposes and information about their storage period.
- What are “cookies” and why are they used?
- “Cookies” are small text files that are saved on the user’s end device through the web browser when visiting a particular website. They usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the period for which they are stored on the end device of the user, as well as a unique number. “Cookies” allow the use of the website’s features and make the recognition of the end device of the user upon visiting a particular website possible.
- What types of “cookies” are used on the Websites of Fit Invest?
According to the period for which they are stored
- According to the period for which “cookies” are stored on the end device of the users, they can be categorized as “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”.
- Session “cookies” are temporary files which are stored on the end device of the user from the moment the user logs in to the website to the moment in which the user log out or upon closing of the web browser. The session “cookies” are deleted automatically.
- Persistent “cookies” are stored on the user’s end device for the period, specified in the file’s parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
According to their function
- According to their function, the “cookies”, used on the Websites of Fir Invest are:
- Absolutely necessary “cookies”
These “cookies” are necessary in order for the website to function and cannot be disabled. Without such “cookies”, the user would not be able to use all of the features of the website.
These “cookies” analyze the traffic to the website. This analysis contributes to making an assessment of the efficiency of the website through which the structure and content of the website may be improved so that the latter is more user-friendly.
For these purposes, special “cookies” provided by Google Analytics are used. We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the policy for the use of the corresponding “cookies” posted on the following website: https://www.google.com/analytics/.
- Advertising “cookies” (third-party “cookies”)
“Cookies” may be placed on the user’s end-device also by advertisers and partners who cooperate with the operator of the website. They function by identifying the web browser and the end-device. If the user does not allow the use such “cookies”, it may not receive targeted advertisements from other websites.
- Typically the browser by default allows “cookies” to be stored on the end-device of the user. However, if the users wish, they can change the settings of the browser and to remove all existing “cookies”, as well as to block their further storage on the end-device.
- Provided that there are different available web browsers, the management of the “cookies” may be different. For these purposes, in order to block the acceptance of “cookie” files, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the ways of managements of the confidentiality/safety features of the corresponding web browser. You can get familiar with the instructions for management of “cookies” of some of the popular web browsers on the following links:
- The automatic blocking of all “cookies” from the Next Level website (especially those necessary for identification processes, safety, user preferences), may hinder and, in particular cases, make impossible the use of the website.
- The present Cookies policy of Fit Invest Bulgaria EOOD was adopted on 26.05.2018.