Ethics in Next Level Clubs
How to behave in the gym
Please follow these guidelines to make your workout more enjoyable for yourself and others
- Use always clean sportwear for your training.
- Wear only safe, proper and clean sport shoes.
- Adhere to the basics of hygiene and always put the towel under you while you training.
- Don’t bring sport bags or rucksacks to the gym.
- Put back all equipment (weight plates, gymballs, dumbells, etc) onto the racks or in their place after the last set.
- Don’t disturb other people by throwing equipment to the ground or shouting accross the gym.
- Don’t occupy the machine, or any space longer than necessary, so that other people can use it as well.
- Always sit or lie on your towel during training, and wipe equipment with disposable tissues and desinfectant after use.
- Be kind to each other and make your phone calls outside of the workout area.
- Consumption of food and alcoholic beverages is forbidden inside gym.
- Don‘t enter to the studio during classes.
- Keep the gym clean and tidy.
More information can be found in the visitors’ rules on the page